I am Naima Nouar, Mum, French native. Cancer survivor too. I am a Personal Trainer for the last 10 years.
Owner of SWEATNTONE : Fitness, Nutrition and Wellbeing for Women Only ( Women, Pre & Postnatal, Seniors ) specialize in helping Women/ Mums getting back in shape and more…
I used to owned and operated SWEATNTONE STUDIO Women (Pilates/Yoga, Circuit training, Tabata, LegBumTum, Mums & Teenagers classes and BUGGYFITMUMS: Helping Pregnant and Post baby Mama getting back in Shape in Kuwait.
My passion has always been to help women achieves their fitness goals, evaluating, understanding their needs and then developing a practical and achievable workout routine for them to reach their targets but also to leave them feeling energized, accomplished, and AWESOME. I always tell my clients that they don’t need to purchase a gym membership or own any fancy equipment to get in an effective workout.
If you stick with me and I’ll build a custom plan for you that will work for your schedule and your lifestyle.
- OCR level 3 certified | UK
- Yoga Prenatal Teacher | Woman Spirit
- Pilates Pre & Post Natal fitness Instructor | Dubai
-Pre & Post-Natal Working with client Outdoor Certified Teacher | Burrell Education
- Yoga certified Teacher -200 hours Yoga Alliance | Kuwait
- Pilates Certified Teacher level 3 | Active IQ UK
- Healthier Food & Specials Diets CIEH | UK
- The Essentials of Sport & Exercise Nutrition | Precision Nutrition (ong)
- OCR Level 3 Advanced exercise & Fitness knowledge | UK
- OCR Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing ETM (exercise to music) | UK
- TRX Instructor | Dubai
- Cycling Instructor | UK
- Circuit Training instructor | UK
- Vitaliz Instructor Helping Seniors get fit | UK